недеља, 9. август 2015.

Fort Mamula


Hey everybody, so after a long time I managed to write a new blog post. I was traveling a l lot, but I couldn't find a place with normal internet speed. In todays post, I'll reveal a part of my summer adventure. So besides all the places I went to, I also went to Montenegro, and I couldn't miss the opportunity to visit an island called Lastavica, known as Mamula. The fortress on this island got its name by its creator - Lazar Mamula. Mamula became a concentration camp, know by its cruelty. To be honest, I've never heard of this island before untill I watched a horror film about it last year. I don't really believe in those mythical creatures which appear in the film, but the scenes from the movie gave a certain magical feeling to this trip. I don't want to make this longer, and I hope that these photos along with the video tell you everything.









Нема коментара:

Постави коментар